Dying Light is a melding of genres and seems to take inspiration from Dead Island and Mirror’s Edge. It’s a first-person action game where the free running makes traversing the environment smooth and seamless. The player chooses which situation to attend to and which ones to avoid. You don’t want to be near the infected when the lights go out.
Dying Light Overview
- At night, the world undergoes a deadly transformation: the hunter becomes the hunted as the infected grow more aggressive and numerous, and something far more sinister awakens to stalk its prey
- Free Running Movement ? Whether tracking prey or escaping predators, Dying Light lets players swiftly navigate the world by seamlessly leaping between buildings, grappling up walls and pouncing on unsuspecting enemies
- Dying Light is set in a vast open world, delivering expansive and varied environments, a wide variety of enemy classes and a hopeless tale of survival where resources are scarce and the infected are not the only threat
- Get up-close using a variety of light and heavy weapons including knives, bats, axes, sledgehammers and more exotic weaponry or utilize guns and other firepower to take down enemies from a distance
- Why use a wrench when you can use a wrench wrapped in electrified barb wire Dying Light’s sizeable crafting system enables players to create a slew of new, more potent weapons and equipment, as well as specialized ammunition
Dying Light Screenshots
Dying Light Trailers & Videos
Dying Light Reviews
No reviews available yet.