As we reported earlier today, the lucky people across the pond are able to preload the Destiny Beta for PlayStation 4. Thanks to some nice people on the internet, we’ve figured out how to preload the Beta if you reside in another region. Join us below for this completely easy process. If you don’t want to pre-order the game through the European PlayStation Network, we’ve also included a guide on how to cancel this pre-order.
What you’ll need:
- EU PSN account (steps to create one can be found here. If you’re doing this on PS4, it should be relatively the same).
How to do it:
- After creating your European PSN account, login with it on your PlayStation 4.
- Navigate to the PlayStation Store.
- Search for Destiny.
- Pre-order the game (EU PSN doesn’t charge until release) and it should begin downloading the Beta.
- Wait until July 17th to play.
How to cancel the pre-order:
- On your EU PSN account, navigate to the Settings tab.
- Go to PSN
- Click Account Information
- Click Wallet
- Go to Transaction History
- Click next, then click on your Destiny pre-order and cancel it.
If you have followed the above steps correctly, you should be ready to go when the Beta goes live on July 17th. Note: you can still play with your main account even though you downloaded the client from a different region.
Head to the gallery below for a picture guide.