New DriveClub gameplay videos

Sony has released new DriveClub gameplay videos taken from GamesCom. The videos show a bunch of new cars in action, such as the Porsche 911, the Maserati GranTurismo, Aston martin Vanquish, and the Mercedes SLS AMG. The new gameplay videos also show some of the challenges the game has to offer. For example, one of your friends can set a top speed which you can try and break during a race, or the best drift score, or the best lap time, and so on.

Judging by the new videos (which are in glorious 1080p), it’s clear that DriveClub is much more of an arcade racing game. For a true PlayStation 4 driving simulator, we’ll have to wait until Gran Turismo 6 arrives on the console. And by the time it does, it might just be called Gran Turismo 7.

Looks good. Not much of a racing fan, but I’m glad this is free to PS+ subscribers.

You added part 1/4 twice. I believe it needs to be replaced with part 3/4.

• http://www.us.playstation.com/ HyperTallih

Better then FM5 that’s all i can say.

• Henk van Puffelen

You have played both games allready?

But are you dutch xD.

• Henk van Puffelen

Si

Si? what you mean?

and as you are dutch:

WAT BEDOEL JE?

• Henk van Puffelen

Yo soy holandés.

lol espanol xd

• Henk van Puffelen

Nein

Deutch?

• Sorahearts

Rammstein – Du hast or……HEIL HITLER!

• http://www.us.playstation.com/ HyperTallih

HEIL FIVE! ( It was high five but i edited it to HEIL FIVE)

HAHAHA now that explains how World War II started lol

Haha.

• Sorahearts

it would’ve been better if at the end of Heil Five he shot himself in the head

Should i change that?

• Sorahearts

you don’t have to if don’t you don’t want to but if you want then you can but it’s up to you since you made the pic

You mean Half-life 3?

maybe lol

• Sorahearts

Si? what are you, Russian? in soviet Russia, Guitar Heroes you!

Espanol xD

• Sorahearts

he could be anything like German, Italian, Spanish, Polish and more that I don’t know XD

• Sorahearts

No how stupid are you?! they aren’t even released yet

• Nintendude

Looks great!

Off-Topic: The comments section here is a lot more calm than Wii U Daily’s.

• Ducked

That’s because the PS4 hasn’t released yet. Things will get a bit crazy after the PlayStation 4 releases.

• reecemnl

abit? they will go nuts

• Ducked

I’ll go nuts! I might change username to chip and dale

• Sorahearts

don’t change your name to chip and dale. actually I could change my pic to Noctis or Cloud rather than changing my name

• Ducked

I’m not, I’m just kidding. I might change my pic to Zack Fair, or Cloud Strife as well. Or maybe Roxas or King Mickey.

• Sorahearts

okay, and what about your username if your going to have a Zack and Cloud pic or Roxas and Mickey?

• Ducked

I’m not sure, only thing about changing your name is people know you for who your original name. What about you?

• Sorahearts

I don’t know, there are a lot of names I don’t know making up

• Ducked

I hate making up names :)

• Sorahearts

me too. I might have made up 2 names closer to mine and one that’s not closer, let me know which names you might like
            1.Roxashearts
            2.Sorablade
            you can add any number or just have the names without the number

• Ducked

Roxashearts sounds pretty cool, heck I wouldn’t mind having the username. You should go with that one.

• Sorahearts

maybe, but I don’t need to change username but I might be changing my pic to Sora, Noctis or Cloud but that depends which is a better pic

Cloud would be cool

• Sorahearts

I think so too. I might look and see if there’s more pics, just one more though but is KH2 style might be better

• Sorahearts

no worries, we should be thinking about when the games launch next year on PS4 like Kingdom Hearts III and Final Fantasy XV, then things will get more crazier. I love to see there reaction lol

Yeah I know right!

On PS4 daily it’ll be like “KINGDOM HEARTS 3 IS HERE! NEW WORLDS! MORE PLAYABLE CHARACTERS! LIMITED EDITION BUNDLES! MORE ADVANCED COMBAT SYSTEM FOR FF15!”

On Xbox One Daily:

“Uh what is this game? Oh look Call of Duty Black ops 3 is coming out! OMG I’m sold!”

• Sorahearts

HAHA LOL “OMG, I didn’t know Black ops 3 was out “few minutes later” what the hell man, what’s happened to the camera and where are the guns and why am I holding a Key Shaped Sword. oh look, from zombies to little black children with yellow eyes”

• Ducked

“OMG WAIT DOES THIS GAME ACTUALLY HAVE A STORYLINE!? No, I don’t have the IQ or patience to listen to real dialog’s! What the frick!? What the hell this game has no blood and gore?! NOOOOOOOO!!!!”

• Sorahearts

“What the- holy crap! it has Disney characters. THIS IS UNBELIVABLE! AINT NOBODY GOT TIME FOR THAT?! what the hell. why is the little mermaid in here and WHAT is WINNIE THE POOH DOING IN BLACK OPS 3!!!!!!”

• Ducked

*Winnie the Pooh pulls out Peacekeeper and lights up Xbox gamer*.

Sorry I had to put that in here :)

• Sorahearts

it’s alright. it’s funny when I hear Winnie the Pooh, I always come up with “Winnie the Poo” lol

• http://www.us.playstation.com/ HyperTallih

Achievement unlocked? Look at the bar down)

HAHA achievement unlocked. I see Fuse is on there

• http://www.us.playstation.com/ HyperTallih

Yeah it’s not easy to unlock it as i say it early you need to defeat a mutant that’s like a zombie.

oh okay

Lol same here

• Sorahearts

I know it’s just the word Pooh, lucky he was yellow

• http://www.us.playstation.com/ HyperTallih

“Uh what is this game? Oh look Battlefield 5 is coming out! OMG I’m sold!” (said HyperTallih in 2015)

• Sorahearts

“Uh what has happened? what I-I-I-THA FUCK!? WHY HAS THIS GAME GOT DISNEY CHARACTERS AND WHA-”looks at game cover” KINGDOM HEARTS III!!! FUUUUUUUUU…..

• Sorahearts

forgot to mention, this is the people ” YES, I HAVE KINGDOM HEARTS 3! now that it’s out SE can finally make the Final Mix to KINGDOM HEARTS 3!”

• Ducked

This trailer changed my thoughts on DriveClub. Wasn’t very interested before, but this game looks pretty solid.

• http://www.us.playstation.com/ HyperTallih

Me too. it’s better then my profile picture.

• Ducked

The green car is spectacular

• Kurokawamizaki

it looks really solid, I am quite impressed.

• Guhtere

I kind of hope that this won’t just be a Gran Turismo clone. I’ll be honest, although I like racing games, I don’t really like GT. Yeah I know, you’re going to torch me for saying that.

• Ducked

I’m actually in the same boat as you. Everyone I know that owns a PlayStation console brags about GT, but I’ve never seen it.

now this is a better game. I have my PS4 game list
    1.Final Fantasy XV
    2.Kingdom Hearts III
    3.Gran Turismo 7
    4.DriveClub
    5.Battlefield 4
    6.Killzone Shadow Fall
    I cant wait to play this game. it’s a good racing game so I’ll get the game and I’ll just save up my money than spending it all

I WANT A NEW RATCHET & CLANK BUT ON THE PS4 :(

• Sorahearts

is there actually a new Ratchet & Clank coming out?

Yeah into the nexus.

• Sorahearts

I might get the game. I only got Size Matters so I’ll get this and edit my comment

• http://www.us.playstation.com/ HyperTallih

Insomniac games: Traitors of the year.

• Sorahearts

HAHA, Xbox one can’t find any games which means no games are coming to Xbox one and an epic win to PS4

lol

• Sorahearts

any more funny pics? I couldn’t stop laughing at the pics that you sent me on Wii U Daily XD

searching….

ok

• Sorahearts

I think I have some, I’ll upload them here from my file but I need to make sure the size is 2MB (I think it’s that size) it might take some time

• http://www.us.playstation.com/ HyperTallih

most images are not MB but KB. High quality have such as mb.

• Sorahearts

ah I was meant to say KB but I didn’t know about the quality of the image so that was why I said MB

lol, I think I’m going to laugh like last time

• jfelts

The videos seem too dark.