Vote for your most anticipated PS4 game

Cast-Your-Vote

School is almost here for the kiddies, then comes the holiday season of giving, but before we get that far Sony and Microsoft plan to release another highly anticipated piece of next gen gaming hardware upon the penny pinchers of the consuming world. Which next gen PS4 game are you most excited for?

Below I’ve compiled a preliminary list of the top games coming to PS4. Some are releasing by this holiday in 2013, some aren’t expected until 2014. Just cast your vote and tell everyone which game you’re looking forward to the most. There is an “Other” option just in case none of these games catch your eye this time around, but be sure to tell us what that game might be in the comments below for Round 2.

• JBeauregard

I’m not excited for Watch Dogs at all. WTH is wrong with me?!?!?!?

• KosmoCrisis

Nothing, that’s the beauty of opinion. Though, if you’re not excited for anything, then I wonder why you’re here? XO

• JBeauregard

Destiny, Drive Club, and Killzone are why I’m here. :P

• KosmoCrisis

You’ll be easy to impress in 2014! :P

Wha…?

• Captain Obvious

I’m excited for Watch Dogs!! But it actually is starting to look like the Wii U will provide the better gameplay experience.

• KosmoCrisis

Then, here’s to hoping Ubisoft integrates the Vita into the experience. Likely or unlikely?

• Nintyfan

I don’t think it would feel really natural though.

• Mitch Hall

It’s within the realm of possibility, but considering how small the Vita’s install base is, they might not bother.

If any PS4 games take advantage of Vita integration, it will probably be the first-party exclusives.

• KosmoCrisis

Can you imagine if EVERY PS4 came bundled with a camera and a Vita for $500. BOOM!

• Mitch Hall

Yeah, it would sell pretty damn well. Sony’d probably take a pretty big loss on it, though.

• Mitch Hall

Voted for Watch_Dogs since inFamous wasn’t on the list.

• KosmoCrisis

I wanted to keep the list short so more people would vote. Infamous will be on the next one for sure. I kinda want to know which game in each genre people want most. Shooters, Racing, etc.

• Mitch Hall

Ah, I gotcha.

Yeah, Watch_Dogs is probably the one I’m looking forward to the most out of all the options here. I’m getting Knack as well, and I was GOING to get DriveClub – but that’s no longer a launch game. Oh well, maybe NFS Rivals will be out at launch.

• Guest10000000000000

Did you write this article?

• zackfair345

yeah he wrote it. when you look at his name you’ll see a word next to it that says “mod” which means he wrote the article

Thanks :)

you’re welcome

Me too.

• bieke98 .

I’m getting ps4 next to wii u for third party games.

• Sam Corbett

Ware the fuck is kingdom hearts 3

• KosmoCrisis

You want it so bad you’ll cuss? O_o

Yes xD

• zackfair345

you excited for kingdom hearts 3? :)

Yep

• zackfair345

me too. I even need to play this game right now :D

• Ducked

People do crazy things for Kingdom Hearts

• Sam Corbett

• Ace J

*Where

LOL

• Nintyfan

Watch Dogs for me but Destiny is not too far off though.

• Kurokawamizaki

Although I really much like most of the games on the list, I am currently most looking forward for Planetside 2. I am playing it on PC and its so fun

• Ducked

Kingdom Hearts III?

yes kingdom hearts 3. me and you really need this game right now :D

• Ducked

We really do! :D lol

• zackfair345

I know lol, I still have to play KH2 for the whole year and I’m still waiting for KH3 and FFXV

• Ducked

Just think, 2 years from when KH3 comes out, we will beat the game 18 times. Then we’ll be waiting for KH4, all over again

• zackfair345

yep exactly I’ll always keep playing KH3 over and over again but I’m not sure about KH4, some of the rumours about KH said that KH3 is the last saga but the series has not ended with KH.

• Ducked

Well Xehanort saga will end in KH3, which means he’ll finally die for good. However Nomura confirmed it’s not the last title. I think he wants to give the other characters like Ventus, Aqua, Roxas, and the others some spotlight.

• zackfair345

yep and I guess it’s the series then, if that’s true that the series isn’t over in kingdom hearts 3

• zackfair345

damn why do all my comments go and come again? now I tripled posted

• zackfair345

yeah I’ll be playing it over and over again, but I don’t know about KH4. KH3 is suppose to be the end of the saga but not the series so I don’t think there could be a KH4

• zackfair345

yep, I’ll keep playing KH3 over and over again. but I’m not quite sure about KH4 cause KH3 is suppose to be end the saga but not the series

• The Unknown Legacy

FF14 and FF15 for me. Although I’m getting FF14 on PS3, I’m excited to see the game’s improvements on Sony’s next gen. Oh and Destiny and The Crew :)

• PS4/WiiU

GAYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

• The Unknown Legacy

I fail to see how ones anticipation towards a new FPS game complies with his sexual orientation.

• PS4/WiiU

First of all, I’m pretty sure FF14 and FF15 are not FPS games and second, if you didn’t know, Gay is just a way of saying that it’s stupid or retarded. Most people use that word for those kind of interpretations and not its actually meaning.

• The Unknown Legacy

I guess you’re only proving to everyone here you’re just a kid who thinks he should follow what everyone says and expect others to follow your path. And unlike you, a lot of people are sick of FPS since it’s repetitive and never offers anything new and never offers a challenge. Unlike the final fantasy games where you actually have to be smart

• PS4/WiiU

Except for destiny

• KosmoCrisis

I’m actually pretty excited about The Crew. Eager to see if Ubisoft can derail NFS a little.

• PS4/WiiU

I would say cod ghosts or watch dogs, but I’m going to buy those for wii u
    So I chose Knack

• http://www.us.playstation.com/ HyperTallih

agree

• Talesgirl015

Not sure how to explain this without bashing Nintendo, I recommend staying away from Wii U version, it’s going to be inferior compare to PS4/XBox One version those games will be full 1080P/60FPS…

Watch Dogs rundown on how they’re going to look and run on the following consoles: would be like this, with that in mind I doubt Ubisoft like most 3rd party developers will spend extra resources to optimize it for the Wii U hardware. just go the safe route get PS4 version..

Wii U – 720p, <20~25FPS, screen-tearing, low settings
      360/PS3 – 720p, 25-30FPS, v-sync, low/medium settings
      Next-Gen Xbox/PS4 – 1080p, 60FPS, v-sync, high settings

SHUT UP AND DIE

• Talesgirl015

Now that’s not nice ): why has society become so rude these days? see common sense will say wishing death onto a 16 year old girl is wrong and despite this I don’t hate you.

You do NOT hate me?
            YAY!

• http://www.us.playstation.com/ HyperTallih

lol

Thanks man :)

• Talesgirl015

Yup, decided to live like Jesus and do my best to see the good in everybody. way God intended for me.. I won’t let anger or hate control my life nor thoughts…

• Guest10000000000000

God!? His behaviour was too malevolent for any Christian (yes, including you)

• Talesgirl015

Nope, I understand the root of love is God :)

Nah.
            I am a Christian myself, but after tons of research, I regret being a Christian. Why?

1. The Bible is filled with lies and contradictory statements.

2. Christianity has oppressed the movement of science, especially with famous scientists like Galileo Galilei

3. Fear. Christianity uses the fear of the “devil” to attract human desires. Instead of appealing to science, which has facts, Christianity uses words such as “eternal torment” and “hell” to convert people.

4. Sex hating. The most significant problem in Christianity is that it limits almost everything that is sexual, e.g. Homosexuality in males and females, Bestiality, Pre-marital sex, etc. And if you live in USA, you may have noticed that the “Westboro Baptist Church” keep on bashing Homosexuality
            ———————————————————————–
            There is more reasons to hate on Christianity, but you get the idea. The amount of violence in that book is sickening, but there are many more religious books like this, with the Koran being the worst, even worse than The Bible.

So I refuse to accept that the “root of love is God”
            ———————————————————————– :)

• Talesgirl015

I agree Jesus, and his teachings have been misrepresented, and compromise over the 2000 previous years. Especially I think in the last 1000 years, with the for profit business of religion. same goes for God

God has been misrepresented by Christianity since his love is given to us upon our consent. God’s love does not domineer or force. God does not control you. You have a choice. You may accept the love that God offers,
            or you may reject it.

God will never hijack you, he will never kidnap you and keep you captive because he loves you. That is not a description of the love of God, it is a description of legalistic religion. God’s love is not abusive, that’s a twisted, perverted relationship that some define as love.

• Guest10000000000000

Everyone can love each other, but it is impossible to see any “true love” in “God”.

• Talesgirl015

God’s love is “unconditional a love felt for all humanity.”

From what I know of Christian history,
            It is NOT love.

• Talesgirl015

Jesus would have a difficult time recognizing many of the unauthorized manmade denominational churches that have broken away from the Church He founded, but He would
            certainly know the one true Church to which He promised, “I will be with you until the end of time”.

• Guest10000000000000

In one of the sections of “Science”, known as “Archaeology”, humans were unable to notice any evidence for the existance of “Jesus Christ”

• Guest10000000000000

But it’s awesome that you do not let hate or anger control you

• Talesgirl015

Thanks, but i’m trying to love like Jesus commends :)

• zackfair345

anger or hate will not control your thoughts, love will control your thoughts :)

• Talesgirl015

Thanks, just trying live for God, and try to be like Jesus. .)

YAY!

• zackfair345

yep, I’m just being a normal guy and I don’t have anything to control my thoughts well except love

AWESOME!

• zackfair345

I know. I think love might control me until my days are over, but who cares nothings gonna happen to me. I have a longer live now

Yep :)

• zackfair345

:) I am free now, free from high school. I have freedom. still good thing I left that school, it was crap I even use to get sent in the quiet room for weeks and weeks cause I came up with weird answers in my exam and I got sent in detention many times so high school was crap, and I’m expecting college to be better than school

• Guest10000000000000

I’m sorry to hear that :(

• zackfair345

it’s alright :) I just hated school, those used to be the worst days for me but oh well praise the lord I’m out of high school :D

• Guest10000000000000

However, I don’t understand why you hate Nintendo?
            I am a Nintendo gamer myself
            And since you protect Microsoft, here something:
            I support Microsoft as well.
            Happy? :)

• Talesgirl015

Last time, Don’t hate Nintendo, I feel they made alot of mistakes and next-gen battle will be more like the days of Playstation/N64. I support all consoles felt Xbox One hate was,a little overboard on the internet..

Okay then. :)

• zackfair345

Guest10000000000000. do you plan on buying final fantasy xv and kingdom hearts 3 next year? don’t worry, just saying

YAY!

• zackfair345

yay what? just asked a one gaming question if you were gonna get kingdom hearts 3 and final fantasy xv on Xbox one or PS4 but I think you’ll get both. don’t worry, just takin a guess lol

On “Xbox One”.

• zackfair345

so you’re getting both on Xbox one? hmm I was too late too pre order one cause my Sony brother didn’t know I wanted an Xbox one so he just got himself a PS4 and the dick got me one too so I was late :( lol

• Mitchell Cordell

Add me to ps3! – liquidmac

K, I’ll add you :)

IGNORANCE AT ITS BEST

• Talesgirl015

Not so, not sure Wii U will match the visual quality and graphical effects on PS4 & XBox One. even then it would be more simple for Ubisoft to port current gen versions to the Wii U. I assume Wii U will look better then 360 & PS3, won’t say it’s going to look identical to PS4 version..

That’s a lie PS4 is much more powerful then Wii U..

• Guest10000000000000

That’s only because the Playstation 4 RAM is more than the Wii U, and also, the Playstation 4 RAM is GDDR5 SDRAM while the Wii U has DDR3 SDRAM

• Talesgirl015

Exactly, by this I expect PS4 version of Watch Dogs to add in the little details”. Sharper textures, better resolution, better looking shaders other then that, I already know there wont be much difference from current gen, at least for multiplat games. due to PS3/360 install base..

Not saying Wii U version will look bad, just feel due to Ubisoft’s growing partnership with Sony, they will make sure their game looks best on PS4 to help sell the console to customers for the holidays and months after…

Yep. :)

News:
            I got banned from Wii U Daily

Sorry to hear that ):

• Guest10000000000000

I was spamming others 24/7.
            Even the so-called “Nintendo fans” hated me
            Wii U Daily users kept on raging.
            One user even said this:

———————————————————————–
            In conclusion, Wii U Daily is so depressing.

• Talesgirl015

Hopefully others will accept you more on PS4 daily & XBox One daily. I agree about Wii U Daily it’s one of the main reasons why I left, don’t even consider returning.

You’re welcome

Did you know:
            I have a passion for technology?

• Talesgirl015

Cool, My passion currently is “Helping others. I believe we need to help others to make our own lives more complete.” The better I am, the more happy will I make the person I love so deeply.The results are good, but there is still much more work to do.’ in Doing the work of Jesus. being,more outgoing and helpful..

• zackfair345

technology is your passion. my passion is gaming, I game too much but enough of gaming what do you know in technology?

• Guest10000000000000

I look at the concept of technology using science.

• zackfair345

science, they are one of my passions too

YAY!

• zackfair345

:) I like to do an oozing pumpkin on halloween

xD

• zackfair345

no joke, seriously I do. problem is I need the ingredients to make one

• Guest10000000000000

What are the ingredients?

• zackfair345

I don’t know, hopefully I’ll be looking on some science vids on youtube to find ingredients to oozing pumpkin

• Guest10000000000000

My passion is also gaming.

• zackfair345

really. I didn’t know your passion was also gaming

• zackfair345

really? I didn’t know your passion was gaming

• zackfair345

I must have double posted

• Guest10000000000000

However, many Wii U Daily users are also on “PS4 Daily”, occasionally. Watch out for them.

On Xbox One Daily, the true “Nintendo fans” and Microsoft fans” gather up here to talk. Ever since I was banned from Wii U Daily, now, my main base is Xbox One Daily. If you go to Xbox One Daily and see some of the recent articles, you’ll see a user named “Orto”. Me and “Orto” are both fans of Nintendo and Microsoft that are trying to stop any pro-”Fony” (Sony) trolls from trolling Wii U daily and Xbox One Daily and other video gaming and technology-related sites.

P.S. I got banned from IGN as well for posting an inflammatory comment toward a female human reviewing “The Wonderful 101″ on Wii U, because was a bit insecure with the concepts in “The Wonderful 101″.

• zackfair345

you got banned from IGN too? you better watch out too otherwise they might ban you from PS4 daily or anywhere on the site, :( and I actually fell sorry for you about you being banned for Wii U Daily and IGN

• Guest10000000000000

Well, this is “PS4 Daily”, so expect huge amounts of insanity here if any “Wii U Daily” users arrive.

oh I see

• Guest10000000000000

Many Wii U Daily users hate me, that’s why… :)

• zackfair345

oh :( well I don’t hate you :)

By the way,
            have you heard of “Phandroid”?

• zackfair345

no. but I thought you meant “android”

It is a website. :)

• zackfair345

oh. think you can send me a link to the website? :)

thanks :)

• zackfair345

“20 minutes later” just looked at the website, they have some great phones on there

Ok.
            By the way,
            Why couldn’t I notice you on the Xbox One Daily?

• Talesgirl015

Been spending less time on internet due to volunteer work, figure it would be nice to help my local community this summer before I returned back to school…

Oh. :)

Visit Xbox One Daily when you have the time. :)

• zackfair345

you go to school? D: but you look like the girl that should be going into college, like me :(

Yup, sadly still in HS

• zackfair345

but you’re 16 if I’m right, you shouldn’t be in HS when you’re 16 well when you’re leave at 16. well since you’re going up to yr.11 you’ll be breaking up early then you’ll be going into college and that’s freedom when you leave school and that’s better, school sucks

• Talesgirl015

Yup only 16, will be glad to graduate next year. I know it’s going to be a significant milestone in my life. College likely will give me more freedom then in HS that’s cool. Once I finish with school would love to travel and see the world..:)

• zackfair345

cool, don’t worry you have long in high school when you’re leave. you’ll be able to do what ever you want :) oh and Guest 10000000000000 got banned from PS4 daily

• zackfair345

don’t worry, you won’t have long at school since you’re in yr.11 you’ll break up and you are able to do what ever you want to do :) oh and Guest 10000000000000 got banned from PS4 daily :(

sorry to hear that you got banned from Wii U Daily :(

Thanks :)

• zackfair345

you’re welcome :) at least you got me as a friend. I’m happy to help anytime :)

• PS4/WiiU

Wii U runs 1080p/60FSP
        You can research it if you want.
        Plus, the Wii u does not have screen-tearing, nor low settings.
        I’m pretty sure your referring to the Wii.

And the reason I’m getting it on Wii U is because I’ve enjoyed past games more on the Wii U than other consoles while playing assassin’s creed 3 and black ops 2 (despite the DLC) Because of the gamepad and Miiverse.

• Kasual7

where’s battlefield 4?

• Deezy

How could you forget Battlefield 4?!?! Or at least MGS V. and honestly i never played the metal gear franchise in my life but I believe that MGS V is the one

• Guest

MGS V is an Xbox One exclusive.

• jfelts

Wrong, MGS V will be on the ps3 and 4. It is just the first time xbox will be getting it (on 360 and one).

• Deezy

if it really becomes an exclusive to the xbox i will be heartbroken :(

Nope.

• KosmoCrisis

This will be on the next list alongside inFamous and BF4.

• http://www.facebook.com/people/Omar-Bachara/1201000990 Omar Bachara

i Wish destiny was 4 player co op

• Madmagican

Really? You come up with a list of most anticipated games for PS4 and the only exclusives you put on there are Knack and Drive Club?
    What happened to inFamous and Killzone?

• KosmoCrisis

There are a lot of games, and by leaving them out it got you to comment. :D

• Madmagican

Fair enough…’course I would’ve commented anyway :

School already started 2 and a half weeks ago on August 7th.

And there’s high school and college you know.

Not everybody that goes to school is a “kiddie”.

Just sayin’.

• zackfair345

I never seen a school that would start on august O.0 that’s a bit weird they normally open on September and yet what kind of school would open on august?

• KosmoCrisis

My daughter starts 1st grade on Wed. Some kids have even started last week. Back to school is here. Not as bad as when retail chains start stocking Christmas stuff in August and I’ve been seeing that too.

• zackfair345

I see. well it’s actually a good thing I’m not in high school. I actually hated exams when I was in year 10 and 11 and I hated school. there were a load of things I hated back then when I was there even waking up for it but normally the best days for me are Saturday and Sunday since I don’t actually go school on those days and I’m supposed to be starting college in a few weeks so it’s alright for me to get prepared. I wonder if any students actually went school on Saturday and Sunday?

What? School has always started in early August.

Any other way is just wierd.

Get out May 26. Start August 6-7.

That’s how it’s always been.

I live in metro Atlanta, Georgia so maybe it’s just an area difference.

• zackfair345

I see. I lived in UK and I use to get 1 month of due to changing years then I’d start on a Wednesday on September still great thing I’m not in high school. I always hated the exams when I was in year 10 and 11

• AnonPS4

I live there too. School started the same day. Do you live in Cobb/Dekab/Fulton/Sandy Springs?

Gwinnett

• RECKLESSgoat

All the schools in Sweden open august 21 or 22, I start my first day in gymnasium tomorrow.

• zackfair345

oh. I just left high school 3 months ago cause I was in year 11 so all the year 11s break up early due to be going in college. I actually go college in a few weeks and that’s gonna help me get prepared until I get a job

• Guest10000000000000

Well, be prepared “bizzy gie”, because USA is full of stereotypes

• zackfair345

and I live in UK. but I actually left school 3 months ago which was may cause I was in year 11 and many of us actually get our exam results first then we leave high school for good. and I’m actually starting college in a few weeks so I still have enough time for myself to get prepared

Even though I hate the concept of a “school”,
          Best Of Luck!

• zackfair345

thanks :) I just hope college ain’t gonna be like school

• Guest10000000000000

Not to break your hopes, but…
            There are problems with having a dedicated educational institution when instead, you can use the “Internet” :)

• zackfair345

I see. I’m just staying in college for a few months or a year depends if I get a job but the internet could be a great help

You are welcome. :D

• zackfair345

:) I better get on kingdom hearts 2 final mix. I have to fight sephiroth otherwise he’ll be ruining my ass with heartless angel. then after that I will fight organization xiii (data)

Yep.

• Guest10000000000000

This maybe one of the only logical posts that you make.

• http://www.us.playstation.com/ HyperTallih

what..

What?

• http://www.us.playstation.com/ HyperTallih

What?

What?

• http://www.us.playstation.com/ HyperTallih

What!?

What!?

• http://www.us.playstation.com/ HyperTallih

Okay now serious..

You’re a bitch LOL

*laugh*

Not a “bitch”.
            I happen to find this hilarious.

• Aar0nC

Battlefield 4 – finally 64 player multi-player at 60 for!

• KosmoCrisis

Totally awesome! Say goodbye to that 32 player console limitation.

• Alex VanderKlipp

Other: inFamous

• http://www.us.playstation.com/ HyperTallih

Knack

• RECKLESSgoat

I am waiting for a new naughtydog game to be announced.

Naughty Dog*

Possibly:
      “Jak and Dakter” series?
      “Crash Bandicoot” series?
      “Uncharted” series?
      A sequel to the “Last of Us”?
      A video game related to other video games “Naughty Dog” have developed?
      Or a completely new video game/video game series?

• RECKLESSgoat

Anything from naughty dog wouldve been great. The stream ended and no naughty dog game, Im so freaking dissapointed.

• The Man of Steel

It’s gotta be Watch_Dogs.

• SkyStormXD

where’s inFamous?

• Teplán Csaba

The Division FTW!

• Mark

Probably one of the biggest reasons why i’m getting a PS4 is to get MGS5. I mean we have the Killzones and the Infamouses (which don’t really interest me), but nothing beats a good old fashion stealth game from Kojima himself, IMO.

• Budew

Other like in Deep Down :3

Why are you here?

• Budew

‘Cause I enjoy both: Nintendo AND Sony?

• Guest10000000000000

I enjoy all video game companies except Electronic Arts after they ditched the Wii U, lied 24/7 and supporting a malicious version of “Digital rights management” (DRM)

• http://www.youtube.com/user/purepuchi S. Swerve

Knack. Something tells me it’ll be the PS4 mascot (or unofficial)
    I like to think of them as: PS1 – Crash Bandicoot, PS2 – Jak and Daxter, PS3 – Sack Boy…but what about Spyro, Ratchet and Clank, Sly Cooper…damnit ><

• therealruben1

Infamous!

• Mitchell Cordell

I wish they would put gta 5 on ps4. Kind of annoying. Now we have to wait 4837282827 years for one to come to ps4.

• Maury