The upcoming PlayStation 4 action title Infamous Second Son will be coming exclusively to the new Sony console. The game graced the cover on the recent issue of GameInformer, and the issue had a ton of new details about the game.
Among the new details revealed is the new protagonist: Delsin Rowe, who will have a verity of new moves and weapons at his disposal. When it comes to the city in the game, developer Sucker Punch opted to recreate the feel of the city, rather than recreate it specifically as it was before. Check out some of the major gameplay details:
- Delsin can take down different forward-operating bases run by the DUP around Seattle
- Can get through these areas with force, but eliminating security systems is more effective
- Has smoke projectiles his disposal and can throw smoking fireballs
- Can perform a new smoke-dash maneuver
- Air ducts found all across Seattle, ducts are used to get around or climb like Cole
- When Delsin descends, he can perform a “move” like Cole’s thunder drop
- Forests act as the edge of the game world
Check out the full breakdown of all the new details here.